Aluminum Practicable window - AWS 65...
Aluminum Practicable window - AWS 65 with continuous center joint
Warning: Last items in stock!
Continuous center board with Schüco SimplySmart technology now also available for series with 65 mm basic depth.
The concept of the continuous central seal is a proven solution for Schüco window systems with 75 mm depth of construction which is now also used for the construction depth of 65 mm.
The system, which consists of a newly designed central seal and made from microcellular rubber and sealing corners, is an intelligent combination of several functions: self-positioning of the central seal, sealing the profile cut guide and a sealing Optimal corner area.
· Thermal insulation properties improved by 0.1 W / (m²K) to a Uf value of 2.1 W / (m²K) compared to the pre-existing core gas standard.
· No EPDM seal is required for corners.
· System / Material: Aluminum
· Energy: Thermally insulated
· Standard design
· Functions: Increased safety, Decentralized ventilation
· Basic Depth: 65 mm.
· Minimum face width: 91 mm.
· Uf value (> =): 1.90
· Maximum width of glass: 55 mm.
· Type of opening: Interior and exterior.
· Soundproofing Test [dB]: 47
· Air permeability: Class 4
· Sealing: 9A
· Wind load: C5 / B5
· Finishes: Spray / Anodized / Lacquered / Duraflon / Colors