Aluminum sliding window - Ecothermic...
Aluminum sliding window - Ecothermic Slide
Warning: Last items in stock!
This range of sliding with break of thermal bridge contributes a balanced equation between investment, protection, comfort and quality. It is presented in two possible versions of leaves and frames, at 45º and 90º. It can also accommodate a lock with 1, 2 and 3 points of closing and cremona decal and offers a capacity of glazing of 18 to 25 mm, which favors a suitable thermal and acoustic insulation.
· It offers two different versions, one of frame and leaf with cut to 90º and another with frame and leaf with cut to 45º, in addition to the possible combination of the two previous ones.
· It can work with frames of 2 or 3 rails, combined with practicable and with profiles with BTC slot for the commissioning.
· The invisible or apparent inlay lock with cremone decal is used in combination with the use of the lock (1, 2 or 3 points).
· The frames are 70, 89 mm for the central part and 114 mm on the sides.
· Allows glazing from 18 to 25 mm of glass.
· Protects against sealing with center blade brushes and wedge or U-joints.
· Thermal performance (window): Uh = 2,30 W / (m²K) for sheets of H 1530 x L 1480 mm
· Air permeability (window): Glass test 4/12/4, Class 3.
· Watertightness (window): Glass test 4/12/4, Class 7A.
· Wind resistance (window): Glass test 4/12/4, Class C3.
· Acoustic performances (window): Rw (C, Ctr) = 30 dB for H 1480 x L 1470 mm.