Aluminum Practicable window - AWS 75...
Aluminum Practicable window - AWS 75 BS.SI +
Warning: Last items in stock!
At the basic depth of 75 mm, the Schüco AWS modular window system offers SI (Super Insulation) designs, which combine maximum thermal insulation with properties in terms of functionality, design and manufacturing. The standard series: Schüco Window AWS 75.SI +, has a large thermal insulation with a face width of 117 mm. With a continuous center joint and new insulation for the glazing of the galce, Schüco SimplySmart technology ensures a more efficient manufacture.
· Uf values from 0.92 W / (m2 · K) for aluminum windows with maximum thermal insulation.
· Uf value 1.2 W / (m2 · K) with 117 mm face width, value Uw = 0.90 W / (m2 · K) and value Ug 0.6 W / (m2 · K)
· Central gasket with fin design in microcellular rubber.
· Variant of the system as a block window with outstanding thermal insulation.
· Sheet available in Standard and RL (Residential Line) aspects.
· Anti-theft resistance up to RC 3.
· No EPDM seal is required for corners.
· System / Material: Aluminum
· Energy: High thermal insulation
· Design: Block system
· Functions: Increased safety / Decentralized ventilation
· Basic Depth: 75 mm.
· Minimum face width: 67 mm.
· Uf value (> =): 1.30
· Maximum width of glass: 57 mm.
· Type of opening: Interior.
· Soundproofing Test [dB]: 45
· Air permeability: Class 4
· Sealing: 9A
· Wind load: C5 / B5
· Finishes: Spray / Anodized / Lacquered / Duraflon / Colors