Aluminum practicable window - Thermic...
Aluminum practicable window - Thermic shape
Warning: Last items in stock!
It is a modular profile with breakage of thermal bridge for architectural projects in which a correct thermal and acoustic insulation is required, in addition to adequate comfort and service for the end user.
· In terms of aesthetics, it uses an ergonomic cremone of exclusive design, it admits the possibility of using concealed hardware and a wide range of profiles with straight or curved exterior design.
· Can be used as a window, balcony or door, with interior or exterior opening, with logic or traditional maneuver and microventilation.
· If it is a window it can be 1, 2 or 3 sheets.
· Uses a frame of 42 or 50 mm and a sheet of 50 mm.
· The glazing is from 4 to 37 mm.
· Uses double sealing gasket, 16 mm polyamide and multiple reinforcement profiles.
· With regard to the principle of tightness, it uses EPDM seals against climatic aggression and aging and an external drainage secured by baffles.
· Air permeability (Window): Class 4, for H: 1600 mm x L: 1700 mm.
· Air permeability (Balconera): Class 4, for H: 1600 mm x L: 2200 mm.
· Watertightness (Window): E750, for H: 1600 mm x L: 1700 mm.
· Watertightness (Balconera): Class 9A, for H: 1600 mm x L: 2200 mm.
· Wind resistance (Window): Class 5, for H: 1600 mm x L: 1700 mm.
· Wind resistance (Balconera): Class 3, for H: 1600 mm x L: 2200 mm.