Aluminum sliding window - ASS 77...
Aluminum sliding window - ASS 77 PD.HI Guide
Warning: Last items in stock!
This system enables the moving leaf to be closed and safely stopped using the handle outside the possible impact zone. The sliding system, without mechatronic components, is perfectly thought of as an economical solution in exclusive residences as well as for non-residential projects.
· Thermal insulation: from Uw = 0.96 W / (m²K).
· Glass thicknesses up to 50 mm can be used.
· Free selection of handles with a distance of 350 mm between supports: freedom of individual configuration.
· Flexible selection of styles based on the outer frame with double rail.
· Leaf weights up to 300 kg.
· Dimensions of the leaf (b x h): maximum of 3200 mm x 3000 mm.
· Manual closing with 2 closing points.
· 4-point lock for increased safety (optional).
· The system for the innovative rail guide can be easily removed.
· Maintenance and replacement of the rollers without removing the moving blade.
· System / Material: Aluminum
· Energy: High thermal insulation
· Type of opening: Sliding Window-Lift