KLBC Aluminum Sliding Window - Hidden...
KLBC Aluminum Sliding Window - Hidden Leaves
Warning: Last items in stock!
· Tubular Profiles with Thermal Break, assembled in straight cut and screwed (both frame and sheets).
· Central double insulated crossbar, with upper crossbar and support piece between double partition (without joints).
· Zone of concealment of the blade with rupture of thermal bridge with hollow for double thermal insulation.
· One bearing adjustable by blade (with displacement of needles).
· Insulating glass of 28 or 32 mm.
· Reinforced air tightness (Class A * 4), with monobloc chassis, assembled and factory set.
Using Double Glass: Uh <= 1.3 W/m²·K + Scw 0.50 + TLw 62%.
Using Triple Glass: Uh <= 1.0 W/m²·K + Scw 0.40 + TLw 55%.
AEV (air, water, wind) classification: A*4E*6BV*A3 (according to dimensions).