Aluminum sliding window - ASS 43 and...
Aluminum sliding window - ASS 43 and ASS 48
Warning: Last items in stock!
They are thermally insulated sliding doors with a high degree of flexibility. The outer frames can be combined with different types of leaves. Available in one, two and three rail versions and with glass thicknesses of up to 26 mm for Schüco ASS 43 and up to 32 mm for Schüco ASS 48, they provide an individualized freedom of configuration.
· Thermal insulation: values up to Uw = 1,8 W / (m²K), depending on the design.
· Sheet size (W x H): up to 2500 mm x 2600 mm (Sheet weight up to 230 kg).
· Watertightness up to class 8A according to DIN EN 12208.
· Anti-theft resistance up to class RC 2 according to DIN V ENV 1627.
· System / Material: Aluminum
· Energy: Thermally insulated
· Type of opening: Sliding Window-Lift
· Maximum width of glass: 32 mm.
· Width: 2500 mm.
· Height: 2600 mm.
· Basic depth: 43 mm.
· Weight of the blade: 230 Kg.
· Anti-theft test: RC2
· Finishes: Spray / Anodized / Lacquered / Duraflon / Colors
· Ideal for: Window / Door / Greenhouse